We will no longer require tickets for our weekend services. The sanctuary and all the other overflow spaces will continue to have socially distanced seating.
Doors will open 30 minutes prior to service starting. You will be able to arrive 45 minutes before the service begins. Please do not save seats or arrive prior to one hour before the service.
No, the sanctuary will have open seating, but our services will still be online and broadcast on 104.9 FM in our parking lot. In addition, you can choose to sit outside in our courtyard or east lawn area which will have social distance seating.
Children & Youth
Our children’s ministry will operate as normal. A team member will be available to check your child into their class. Team members and campus maps will be available in the courtyard.Children's Ministry Campus Map
1. Stay home when appropriate
- Train leaders to recognize any symptoms. (Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, Diarrhea)
- If a child/leader is visibly sick or communicates having any symptoms, they will be sent home.
- If a child/leader is immune-compromised, 65+, or has been exposed to someone who is sick, we will ask them to use their best judgment in joining us.
2. Modified Group Setting
- Encourage respectful distancing
- Discourage sharing of items that are difficult to clean or disinfect
- Ensure adequate supplies to minimize sharing
- Service-specific toys
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces between services
- Provide physical guides/markings for lines or seating
- Check-in lines
- Activity station lines
3. Cleaning and Disinfection
- Train leaders on enhanced cleaning protocols
- Children required to sanitize hands upon arrival
- Children required to sanitize hands before participating in certain activities (ski ball, foosball, air hockey, etc.)
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Develop a cleaning schedule to ensure routine deep cleaning
- Clean toys between services
- No cleaning products near or accessible to children
Our high school and junior high have resumed their normal meeting times during second and third services and Wednesdays in their respective rooms.
San Bernardino County requires facemasks to be worn in public. Please follow your conscience in this matter. Facemasks are invited but not required.
Only certified service dogs will be permitted at our services. Housepets will not be permitted.
The safety of our church members is of utmost importance. Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the campus. There will be a certified cleaning company sanitizing the campus throughout the day. We ask you to stay home if you or your children have any signs of illness.
Nursing moms can go to the nursing mother’s room in the sanctuary. The sermon will be broadcast into that space. Capacity is limited.
Unfortunately, you are unable to save seats for anyone except your family as we need to make sure we have seats for everyone. Seating is based on a first come, first served basis.
Only bottled water will be permitted in the main. In the other areas, water and small snacks for children will be allowed.
Bathrooms will be available in the main and in the breezeways lower floors. The upper floor restrooms are designated for children and youth ministries only. During this time, our drinking fountains will have plastic cups available for use.
If you are sitting in the main, strollers will need to be parked outside the building or in the hallways.
If you are in a sensitive group that is older or immune-compromised, we will also be broadcasting a shortwave FM transmission of the service that can be tuned in at 104.9 FM from your car radio (local parking lot only). Information will be available on signage in our parking lot.
You will be able to listen to service in your car in our church parking lot and in local parking lots such as across the street.